Are you a freelancer?
The Independency Co
helping teams work better together with freelancers
On Working Well
- our thoughts and methodology towards working better together with freelancers.
2 October, 2023
Sharing the love.
- How agencies are going beyond just building their own talent networks
27 June, 2023
Why working well with freelancers enables the fluid future of work
15 May, 2023
How to support your freelancers during Mental Health Awareness Week
- And why it's not just for this week.
3 March, 2023
What does ChatGPT think about working with freelancers?
- Some of the common misconceptions
21 February, 2023
Freelancers can lighten the load on stressed staff
- The fluid workforce can scale to support your teams.
16 February, 2023
Why we always start with a good question
- Start with an audit to spot the opportunities
29 November, 2022
Mash is Freelance Friendly
- Learning from a freelance first business
13 November, 2022
The Four Sided Strategy for Open Talent
- Balancing all four points creates an effective approach.
28 October, 2022
Freelancing isn't always by choice
- Why we need to support the entire workforce
12 October, 2022
Recession drives 80% of businesses to work more with freelancers
- But, you've got to make sure you're working effectively with them.
10 October, 2022
Five things you can do all year round to support mental health for freelancers
4 October, 2022
Isolation and Freelancers
- The role we can play in tackling loneliness and why it creates better work.
28 September, 2022
What do IR35 changes mean for clients?
Signposting to mental health support
- Essential support for wellbeing
- starting off strong
Why working better together matters
- Key reasons and steps to invest in working better with freelancers
Why organisations need new internal roles to support freelancers
- And it's not just a job for HR
The unbundling of work
- From centralised nodes to networked relationships.
Getting the best work from freelancers.
- Find the ways to work better together with extended workforce
- Building an active network starts with those you've already worked with
The importance of following up
- Inform your network of their impact
Setting an intention
- The strategic goal for your open talent network
get started _
> arrange discovery call
> send us a note
> about the independency
the independency co
is a trading name of foxlark strategy limited, a registered company in england and wales, no. 11158823