Are you a freelancer?
The Independency Co
helping teams work better together with freelancers
On Working Well
- our thoughts and methodology towards working better together with freelancers.
3 March, 2023
What does ChatGPT think about working with freelancers?
- Some of the common misconceptions
21 February, 2023
Freelancers can lighten the load on stressed staff
- The fluid workforce can scale to support your teams.
16 February, 2023
Why we always start with a good question
- Start with an audit to spot the opportunities
29 November, 2022
Mash is Freelance Friendly
- Learning from a freelance first business
13 November, 2022
The Four Sided Strategy for Open Talent
- Balancing all four points creates an effective approach.
28 October, 2022
Freelancing isn't always by choice
- Why we need to support the entire workforce
12 October, 2022
Recession drives 80% of businesses to work more with freelancers
- But, you've got to make sure you're working effectively with them.
10 October, 2022
Five things you can do all year round to support mental health for freelancers
4 October, 2022
Isolation and Freelancers
- The role we can play in tackling loneliness and why it creates better work.
28 September, 2022
What do IR35 changes mean for clients?
Signposting to mental health support
- Essential support for wellbeing
- starting off strong
Why working better together matters
- Key reasons and steps to invest in working better with freelancers
Why organisations need new internal roles to support freelancers
- And it's not just a job for HR
The unbundling of work
- From centralised nodes to networked relationships.
Getting the best work from freelancers.
- Find the ways to work better together with extended workforce
- Building an active network starts with those you've already worked with
The importance of following up
- Inform your network of their impact
Setting an intention
- The strategic goal for your open talent network
get started _
> arrange discovery call
> send us a note
> about the independency
the independency co
is a trading name of foxlark strategy limited, a registered company in england and wales, no. 11158823